Thursday, March 6, 2008

WE HAVE OUR VISAS!

We finally received our visas today. Now, we just have to copy a few things and we are ready to go. Well, almost, we are only partially packed. I pulled out the suitcases last Sunday and packed German's suitcase. Good thing we are staying in Bogota because otherwise we would be paying for extra luggage. I don't know how people were able to pack for themselves and a child let only 2 or more children.

Time is going so slow at work but when I get home and have to start doing something, time flies! I think I am the only one at work who is happy that we spring forward on Sunday. It is one less hour I have to think about passing. The excitement has over taken me. I can't sleep straight through the night without waking up thinking what can I get ready.

I am sure everyone has either had the "bug" themselves or had a family member with it. Well, this morning I woke up not feeling well at all. It is not like when I was sick a few weeks ago. This time it is in my chest and I ache from head to toe. I am hoping I can get over it this week so I am better for the trip. Tiff is also having a hard time with her allergies. This crazy weather here in Texas has people with allergies going nuts. One day it is 75-80 degrees and then the next, the high is only in the 30's.

Well, guess I should get off here and work on the other million things I want to do.

2 comments:

Beth said...

The first thing I think when I see your little guys photo is "what a little charmer he will be", the most adorable smile. Only a loving, big hearted little boy could have such a face. Also, lots of prayers coming your way for health and safety as you travel. Just a little over a week away!!

janine said...

Feel better soon! It is no fun to be sick when there is much to prepare for, eh?

Your son is adorable and it will be exciting to follow your journey to Colombia! El Refugio is great (we only stayed a few days, but loved it!).