Monday, March 10, 2008

5 More Days until we leave!

Boy, can the days go any slower. I think I need to take off my watch so maybe I will stop looking at the time. Today was unbelievably slow. I probably won't be saying that Friday when we finish packing but I will be happy. We are going to the airport early so that maybe they can send our luggage ahead. We only have a 45 minute layover in Atlanta and the gentleman issuing us the tickets said that was plenty of time. I hope so.

On another note, there have been a few families who had their paperwork referred to a region so we are praying for them to get an assignment soon.

3 comments:

Sherri said...

Have a great trip! My name is Sherri and we just came home from Colombia in December with our son Isaac Diego. I've briefly gone over your blog and am so excited for you! You will love El Refugio, we stayed there too. After coming home and listing all I had done in the day my 5 y/o told me I needed a "bed and breakfast." He knows how well taken care of we were there! Have a blessed trip, enjoy each day. Some will be better than others, some may even be hard, but you'll treasure it even more when you get home with your beautiful child! I can't wait to follow your journey.

God bless,
Sherri

allglorybetogod.blogspot.com

Sherri said...

PS - I just saw the picture of your son, he's gorgeous! How excited you must be, I can tell :)

Wendi and Benjamin Wood said...

Congrats! Can't wait to watch your journey as it unfolds in Colombia! Will be praying for you along the way!