Tuesday, April 1, 2008

WE ARE COMING HOME!

German and I are coming home tomorrow! Monday, we applied for his US visa and I picked it up today. We are completely done!!!!!!!! I can't believe we were only here 17 days. At times the time went fast but then other days, it was very slow. German and I are very excited to be able to see John and Tiffany tomorrow. This may be my last post for a few days until we get settled. I want to thank everyone again for the comments and seeing us through the wonderful process. I can't wait to write about our days at home.

6 comments:

janine said...

Have a wonderful and safe trip home! It's been great to follow your journey and it will be neat to hear how German adjusts to life in the U.S.!

Adelman said...

Congratulations and WELCOME HOME!

Beth said...

Congrats! I couldn't be any happier for you.

Boyacheks said...

Wow, that was fast! Congrats!! It has been great following your days down there. Welcome Home :)
Jaime

Anonymous said...

Congrats!!! That was fast!!!

David and Sheila Derr said...

This is so wonderful!!!! We hope that you are getting some rest and that German is adjusting well to his forever home! We look forward to hearing how you all are doing!