Sunday, April 6, 2008

Haircut!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Well, I took German to get his haircut yesterday and the only thing I asked Patty was, "How do you want it cut"? She didn't care so I had Harry skin the sides and back and take a good bit off the top. He did very well while getting his haircut, never movedor squirmed. When we got home, Patty and Tiffany both just about fell over. Needless to say, Patty was not expecting me to get his hair cut like mine. I love it and have been laughing at Patty and Tiffany since yesterday.

Here are a couple of pics of his new haircut!


4 comments:

Wendi and Benjamin Wood said...

Ha, ha!!! I love it! Maybe they just aren't used to two men in the house! German looks quite handsome! What does he think about it???

Praying that everything continue to move quickly (doctor's appts, etc) and the transition go smoothly...

Sherri said...

I love the haircut too, he looks handsome! Although I can imagine the surprise of the girls :). I'm sure it will grow fast.

So glad you're all home, we'll keep praying as you adjust!

Love,
Sherri

Dan and Karen said...

I love the haircut. He is so handsome.

Genece said...

Looks as if you're certainly welcomed him into the military family ways. Now he's sporting the look. I love it!

Hey, I grew up on on a base so I remember what it's all about.

Genece